The Indiana MS4 Partnership is committed to providing guidance and compliance tools for Indiana's NPDES MS4 Stormwater permittees through events such as training and the MS4 Annual Meeting. Our partners offer additional education and opportunities as well. This page will be updated as events become available!
Stormwater Day Webinar
Overview: This webinar will bring together stormwater professionals to reflect on the impacts of the MS4 program, consider the current level of awareness of stormwater infrastructure, discuss the status of the national MS4 program today and how this program may change in the future to meet the growing challenge of stormwater management.
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
Time: 1:00-2:15pm (Eastern)
- Scott Taylor, Atkins, Chair, NMSA (Moderator)
- Rachel Urban, Water Permits Division, USEPA
- Anna Denecke, Director, Infrastructure Initiatives, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Steve Dye, Legislative Director, Water Environment Federation
- Seth Brown, Ph.D., Executive Director, NMSA
To register, go to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1116795285340953686
Supporting organizations include the Water Environment Federation and the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Other organizations who wish to be listed as supporting organization of National Stormwater Day, please contact NMSA Executive Director, Seth Brown, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.